The 3rd National Psoriasis Symposium was held in Antalya between 29 March - 2 April 2018. All aspects of psoriasis were discussed through the 3-day symposium, which drew 225 attendees. The symposium had 7 panels exploring a broad range of dimensions:
- Immunogenetics of psoriasis
- Psoriasis and associated conditions
- Psoriasis during the life cycle
- Different faces of psoriasis
- Updates in treatment of psoriasis
- Physical modalities in diagnosis and treatment
- Future of psoriasis treatment
Updates in treatment methods for psoriasis were further explored in 5 satellite symposia; case presentation sessions were also held. Eventually, during the roundtable workshops held on the last day, attendees had a chance to develop consensus reports by discussing practical problems of conventional treatment of psoriasis, and recommending solutions.
The symposium, which got high credit from the attendees with its high academic level, lively platform of sharing and social events, has started the countdown for the 4th symposium to be held in 2020.